Mood - MAD (VERY MAD, AS IN ANGRY....GRRRR)

Okay, let's just get one thing straight . . .I am in the worst mood I have ever been in for MONTHS. If you comment, PLEASE DO NOT leave anything negative about this journal . . . if you feel the need, then just leave the page.

Okay, I'll start from the beginning of the problem. Me and my friend Amy were looking on Bebo sites, and we came across a picture of me on a girl called Sarah's Bebo file. She's okay I suppose, but let's get back to the matter. The picture was of me on a recent trip to DisneyLand Paris with the school. I'm not exactly looking my best, and becuase of both the lighting and my skin tone, I look blindingly pale. And I was fucking tired as well, so I had these huge bags under my eyes.

So this was cue for all the evillest chavviest people I know, to write disgustingly horrible things about me. I don't really wanna list them coz you probably don't give a shit, and I'm also too bloody wound up to write them. I have a 'reputation' for being depressed coz I'm 'Emo' but I'm motherfucking NOT AN EMO. So they wrote all this stuff about how I should just commit suicide, coz I have no friends....yadda yadda yadda, you know, all the usual anti-emo stuff that chavs say.

A bloke called Ryan Hammlett (I don't give a shit about giving his name out, he can get murdered for all I care) had written a load of bollocks on it also. So, as a normal kind friend would do, Amy stuck up for me, and kindly told him to fuck off. But that kinda made the whole matter a lot worse, although I am grateful to her for sticking up for me.

He wrote how much he hated me all over his Bebo, and other people who I thought I was friendly with, were also BITCHES. He started a pictures album with pictures of me and my friends who happen to dress in black, and wrote fucking lies about how we all grouped together and slit our wrists. He even had a go at my other friend Rube, even though he's never said a word to her in his life.

He got all his chavvy friends to write things about me, saying how depressed and ugly I am, which doesn't help me on the self esteem skill, which I fail miserably at. Another girl who is just as bad as him wrote how fat I am, even though (not being vain) I'm not fat,but again it was all the shit that made me lose all my confidence, that I'd been working on ALL year. That's gonna help me a LOT with taking drama next year. FUCKING GR8. . . . . .. .

Again PLEASE do not comment if you're going to be sarcastic or mean, even tohugh I'm sure everyone on here is really cool, but I'm on the verge of tears for being so judged. I KNOW I called a lot of people Chavs, and I know thats judgemental of me, but I'm so bloody upset right now that I would do anything. This journal probably stopped me venting all my anger out of someone innocent.

If you bother to read this, thank you for listening to me whine.

XxX
August 11th, 2007 at 09:33pm