i lost my CONCERT virginity.

HELL YA!!!!!i lost my CONCERT virginity last night.it was an awsome band called rukus from jonesboro arkansas,and they played in poocahontas arkansas where i live.theyre opening act was dreaming of anna.i got one of theyre cds.it was effing awsome.i absolutly loved it,and there were only a handfull of people so iwas like 5 feet away.joker was the lead singer of rukus and he was hot.i effin loved it.he talked to me and added me on myspace.theyre bassist,busster was smashed.he shook my hand like 3 times.he kept talkin to me.my moms bein a goddamned bitch. ifukin hate her.i think some ones behind me and i hope its her.guess its not.that is so unfair.evrytime i try to takl to my cuzin dede my mom tells me no coz im anoying.and coz i talk to much.how can i when no one will listen to me?it fukin pisses me off.i was just gona tell her i met joker.my music stopped for a minute,and now i can hear them in there talkin about me.they tell me the world doesnt revolve around me (i dont even act like it does.she once told me she doesnt wana play THREE questions.)yet they talk about me behind my back.my own fucking guardians.wouldnt that piss you off?i did me.but now all ive got is bloggingeven though no one ever reads my blogs...
oh well.ive gota go.
August 13th, 2007 at 02:25am