More rambling about love (&letters and other things)

I mentioned the best friend of my fiance in my last journal.

Why does he get me riled up with a single look?

The answer then was lust. Plain and sinple, he wasn't bad looking and I love to flirt.

Now he still gets me riled.

Because now, when I look at him, I want him to die. I find it scarily easy to hate people, I have an immense capacity for it. And when I look at him, I can see his death. I can feel myself plunging a knofe into his chest. It's an interesting feeling.

Anywho. Me and the fiances 6 month anniversary today. Somehow, doing the same thing we do everyday just felt amazing. To answer my last journals question, yes. 15 year olds can feel love.

Meh. I dunno. I don't feel great now. And my usual cheer-up pint hasn't worked.

I feel like jumping out of the window. I need to feel pain.

I get like this sometimes. I have the urge to fight, to get hit, to get that kinda hurt that's just short, hard, shocking, and lasting. Getting a peircing, getting beat up, getting kicked in the gut by an overenthusiastic emo kid in his very first mosh pit. The adrenaline rush after.

We're going swimming tomorrow. The only swimsuit I can find is a stringy bikini thing. Not good. I might try and knock myself conscious underwater.

Sam (the fiance) would save me if I did. And it'd be nice to feel like that again.
August 13th, 2007 at 05:28am