Today was a fun day Till Old People had to ruin it.

So I had dance all day and I was meeting up with my friends Katie and Nick afterwards.

So I was in dance and I was learning a new dance and all of a sudden Katie and Nick come in and I'm like *WTF MATE. Its 4:30 already? So We finished the dance and stuff than I left with Nick and Katie. We were just casually walking around the mall and stuff just joking around then we walk by this place and we find these pamplets. "SEX, Its a choice and you should know about it." and it has these std's and stuff in it. It was so hilarious. So Nick and I took one. Than I had an urge to go to the bathroom. So we ran to food court and I went to the bathroom and somebody threw up in there. It was really gross.

So than We were just sitting there in the food court. We were getting hungry so i was like lets split some mozzarella sticks. So we went to the place that sold them and a sign said closed. I was like WTF! I'm hungry and than we noticed the hold food court was closed. So than we went on a search for vending machines. We stopped at the sports things and this guy was like

"Hey im locking the doors in 2 minutes so get out."

So we quickly went to find the vending machines and bought skittles and drinks.

Than we went outside the mall and started walking. We were walking for about 10 minutes, and its fucking cold outside. And were just joking around and walking in the snow. And were by the old toys r us store and there is this creepy guy ahead of us and I decided to sing a lyric of Rent and the guy looked at me like WTF you smoking something, could I get some of that. Lol Than we couldn't figure out were to go. So we saw the diner Yanni's. So we headed on a search to the diner. Well we got there after almost falling through the snow, and there closed also. So we stood there for like 5 minutes not knowing what to do.

So I called my mom and my dad picked us up and we were going to go to denny's but we went to Mc Donalds instead because its cheeper. So we go in and I order a Mighty kids meal and the woman was like "Would you like a boys toy or a girls toy" I gave her a look like wtf im offended. Do i really look like a man to you? I was like "Girls" with an attitude. Then we were eating and playing with our toys and just having a fun old time and were laughing our asses off and these 3 old men are like

"Quiet back there. We can't hear ourselves talk"

I was so afraid of them after that. I thought if we didn't shut up they were going to rape us or something. So I went up to the counter and got an ice cream, and than the old men kept watching me it was creppy. Than I did a james bond move into the bathroom to get a paper towel or something because i spilled ice cream on the table and didn't feel like going by the creepy old men again.

So That was my day. It rocked!

<3 AshleyRomance
March 19th, 2007 at 01:09am