injections to prevent diseases

we had our tetnus(sp?) shots today. one girl fainted and the rest of us were either normal or our arm was bleeding from the injection...

the guy i had got... he asked me the usual questions that you have to answer before you have the needle like are you feeling well today? and are you allergic to anything and he had to ask me if i was pregnant.. i looked from him to my stomach then back to him and said whilst pointing to my stomach

"oh yeah im really pregnant... NO what do you take me for?"

then he told me to roll up my sleeve and as soon as i did he just shoved the needle in my arm and the thing that didnt help was the fact that the liquid wasnt going in so he had to jab a little (to me alot) harder to make it go in...

i have always hated needles in the past (an example would be when i was in hospital and they had to give me a thick like really thick needle into my thigh to start making me fall asleep before i went in for an operation), i hate them now and i will continue to hate them forever... unless its a tattoo needle then thats fine.... but any others, and i would rather get the disease and die...

anyone else out there who hates needles and hyperventilates everytime before getting one? or just hates them or is forced to get one no matter what? i'd like to hear your stories with needles....
March 19th, 2007 at 09:58am