OMG!!!!!!!Pete/Ryan did what??!!

muaha, made you look...New Story. Pete/Ryan with a Twist.

GO FIND IT AND READ IT! IT'S CALLED 'Can't? Or Won't?'
Pete has been dating Patrick since High School. Ryan and Brendon have always been together, even when they were kids. The only problem is, what if they find that they are falling for someone else? Like, each other? Pete is patient and determined to make Ryan fall for him. Ryan is stuborn, and refuses to do what his heart tells him.
Can they make it work? Read and find out.

I originally intended on this being a Oneshot. I ended up throwing out the ending, and I plan on rewriting it as a full out story. I have the first chapter here. There'll be more tommorow. Enjoy!

Plus, it would be lovely, if you reviewed my story. Tell me what you don't like! I KNOW my writing has flaw, so tell me! Constructive Criticism is not only welcome, it is encouraged. If you aren't in a reviewing kind of mood, atleast let me know you liked it. Please??

This is my first time EVER writing in third person's point of view. Let me know if it was alright?

Thank you for reading; I promise, you won't be disappointed.

-Bronte

<333333333
August 15th, 2007 at 12:37pm