Its hard when they start to give up

I have a friend... She's obssesed with MCR like me and she loves Gee...My buddies and I love her to bits because she is the greatest and most positive person but something happened last week I would never forget. It happened on Wed, 14.03.07 at night... we were on MSN...(A/N: this is the essence of the convo. I cannot type out the whole thing)

Emmy(me): Heys babe what's up... need a hug?

Nishan(friend): Emmy! I'm scared I think I'm gonna cut myself. I don wanna do this anymore. They didn't call. I'm worthless.( she auditioned for a singing competition and the results were supposed to be out that day.)

E: They'll call dun worry and bae you cant kill yourself. Only others can kill you and I ain't killing no one.

N: Then I 'll take Panadol ar something. Painkillers. I'll get all the medicine I have at home and take a bit of each.

E: Nishan NO! ! ! Don't do that... where's your maid... mom whatever? ? ?

N: they're all out... My maid's walking the dog

E: Nishan we love you. I love you don't do this to yourself.

She did't reply because she went offline and wasn't back for almost an hour. I MSN-ed another friend and we both tried calling her house but nobody answered. I was in tears by then baceuse I don't want her to kill herself.

She finally came back and we had a messed up conversation that had a lot of exclamation marks and NO!!!! I remembered she said she wanted to be a zookeeper and wanted to give up on her dreams of becoming a rockstar. She also kept saying she was emo and MCr made her that way so she's giving up on MCR and Gerard. She wanted to download Paris Hilton for goodness's sake. I was in tears...

She then called me and then we started to cry on the phone but she hung up because her mother came home... She's way better now... I guess she realised that giving up is never the answer so she retrieved all the files that were MCR related from the recycling bin and now we only talk about how hot Gee and Mikey is. I was so scared at that moment. I mean Paris Hilton is like... Ew.

Through this I realised how lucky I am toi have family and friends that could motivate me. I am so blessed and I just wanna thank all my friends that still stuck with me and all the crazy stuff I do like start a band that doesn't know how to play any instruments except the angklung. I love you guys and my mother and father and sometimes annoying brother. I may not show it but I love you all...

THANK YOU
March 21st, 2007 at 02:09pm