***.

God, how fucking emo am I, crying while I'm listening to My Chemical Romance?

I wouldn't be if my whatever-the-fuck-he-is would stop making me feel like shit so often. I'm not going into why I'm crying right now, because it wasn't really anything specific, just the final straw that set me off. What pisses me off more is that it's something as stupid as this setting me off into crying. maybe I'm right in screaming along with Gerard that I don't love him. I don't feel like i do anymore. He's in the fucking hospital, and i don't even want to go see him. I'm just tired of always feeling like I'm doing something wrong. maybe I should just tell him to fuck off. I'm awful fucking close to it. Actually, I feel like punching him in the face. Fucker. I'm tired of being his goddamn support system and everything else. I hate the bastard, and this time, I think the hate's gonna stick. I'm tired of being hurt. I'm tired of being the one that's always wrong and he never is.

You're just a sad song
With nothing to say
About a life-long
Wait for a hospital stay
And if you think that i'm wrong
This never meant nothing to you

at all...

Well, bleach my hair and call me Gerard Way. Thanks MCR.

People may suck, but music is always there for you.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:10pm