Hurling

I have never been so freaking sick in my life, and my family has never had this funny of an outbreak with a stomach virus.
On Monday my neice woke up throwing up all over the place and it was scary because she is only 2 years old. So my sister and I took her to the hospital because she was doing it 4-5 times in a row....
Then, she threw up on me....
Then, after going to school on Tuesday, I came home and ate some pizza...then it was gone.....I had two of the fucking grossest experiences in my life...first, I threw up on my foot, and I started crying because it was so freaking nasty....then I made it to the toilet and I hurled so bad that the water jumped up and hit me in a face....it might be funny now...but, omfg, no, it was disgusting. After that, it was all trash can....
I then woke up about 2 in the morning, to hear that the virus had now spread to my sister...and it was amusing to hear how she couldn't make it to the bathroom so she hurled out her bedroom window....
After that, my mother got sick, and it sucked because she had to go to work anyway. Luckily, her b/f was there to help...
haha, and the he got sick.
I felt better after about 4 in the morning, when I fell asleep watching rocko's modern life on the classic cartoon channel...
Now, I am eating gummy worms and they're possible the worst thing I should be eating right now, but nothing else taste good. So, f-it...I think I am getting use to hurling....
I feel so sorry for bulimic people....
March 21st, 2007 at 05:47pm