o_0 Weird dream.

Okay, so last night I had a really weird dream.

I can't remember all of it, which happens to me all the time, but I'll tell you all that I remember.

The first thing that I can remember is that I was in a hospital (at least, I thought it was a hospital, but when I told my dream to my mom, she said that I must have been in some kind of jail. But, then again, I left out some parts from my mom because I didn't want her knowing that I'm dreaming about some things. XD). I'm sitting on top of some steps, or on a balcony, or whatever, when I see My Chemical Romance (minus Ray) come through the door with a bunch of photographers behind them. I see Ray at the top of another staircase, coming down at the rest of the band, screaming his lungs off at them (what the fuck?) and all I can see of MCR is Gerard and Mikey walking next to each other, just looking solemnly at Ray, like he's done this a thousand times before.

The next thing I know (yeah, my dreams jump from one random thing to another), is that I'm taking this nice old woman who's in a wheelchair to some room. She's going on and on about something or other, and I reassure her that I am a female (again, what the fuck?). We go into this little room with walls that are diagonally striped in yellow and red. I just stand there with the lady, and soon Frank and Gerard come in. Frank holds the back of her wheelchair while Gerard and I pull down on this lever thingy. It turns out that this room is like an electric chair, only it's a room, and the old lady is the only one getting electrocuted (not even Frank who is holding onto the wheelchair is getting electrocuted).

Again, I switch to where I'm sharing some enormous bed with Gerard and I'm clinging onto his arm while he's smiling down at me. The radio is on, and a familiar voice comes on the air.

"Now, let's compare my old days to My Chemical Romance..." although Gerard somehow has no connection with the band MCR, he's just laying there with me listening to it. The radio jockey starts playing "Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?" and the other DJ says, "Nice hair, Billie." and I'm like "OMFG IT'S BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG!"

Then someone nearby yells "Shut up, lady"! and I look over and Mike and Tre are making out over a hospital bed (I think it has something to do with the fact that I just read Love by ha_ha_you're_screwed before I fell asleep) and I'm like, "Here, have some condoms." Although, I have no idea why. It's not like either one of them could get pregnant....o.O

Anyways, I look back over at Gerard and suddenly he's a vampire and he's going to bite me, but I don't want him to, so I scream, "HELP!" and Mike and Tre (naked...XD) come over and push him off me, but then Gerard bites Tre, and Tre and Gerard walk off somewhere, and Mike says, "I've loved you forever." And I just turn around and leave him there (which, might I add, is very stupid of me).

Then I find Ray and ask him why he's so mad all of the time, and he's like, "I have anger issues. Would you like to come to my Anger Management with me?"

And then Mikey pops up out of nowhere and says, "No! Don't go with him! Stay with me!"

And I look over at Mikey, but it's the old Mikey with glasses and I'm like, "You're really hot."

And he goes, "Psshh.. I know."

And then I kiss him, but Gerard comes up from behind me (he's not a vampire anymore) and straddles my back and starts kissing my neck.

And then I wake up.

o________________________________________________O
Told you it was a weird dream.
August 19th, 2007 at 03:55am