The hot emo boy

Oh my God...

There's that one boy in my school. He's the hottest emo i've ever seen. I'm a fucking stalker, i know where he lives, i know the classes where he has lessons. I follow him when i see him. My friends like him too >: |. Too bad the emo is three years older than me. I'm wondering why he is always alone. you could think that girls would be all over him, but no. Everyone just stares at him. Everybody is like "wow, he's cute" but no one goes to talk to him. One of my friends (who is a boy) said that he's ugly, what an idiot.

My friend is so stupid, I hate her now. She's all the time talking about people. And the talking goes like this "he is ugly cause he's nose is little too big". What the fuck?! One time I just got so sick of that and yelled to her. I said that she has to stop thinking about people's looks. She judge everyone by their looks, that's stupid.

Funniest thing she has ever said was;
"Anna(made up) is such a slut. I hate her. I'm just pretending that I'm her friend but i talk shit about her to you. And when i write peoples names in my journal I always put three 3's the end of heart (<333) but i put only two to her (<33)."
Why am I talking to these five years old babies? I hope I'm not too mean.

Sorry my english again, I'm only 13 years old.

<3
August 22nd, 2007 at 02:25am