Prevention of Illegal Downloaders. Nnow People trying to ban Limewire / Itunes.

On Account of that many people have ipods and mp3 players, brings up a fairly new, but serious problem.
Illegal Downloading.
So many people do it, and because so many people do it, other people think its okay because they dont think its going to be them that gets caught.
Although this is illegal, nothing much has been done to fix the problem.
Even though it isnt as big of a thing as the war or the illegal immigration, it still has meaning to it.
It's Stealing.
And it might not seem it but it's true.
Everyone complains about bands selling out, or getting to main stream.
But, when you download illegally, they dont get the money they deserve, and are forced to take whatever money they can get.
Music is their job.
I bet that if you got laid off because someone was taking something you did, you would be so happy either.
People have abused their privilege and responsibility as fans by downloading illegally.
When I want music by a band, I go buy the CD. That way they get the money.
The people that create these free music downloading services, dont seem to think about the consequences of the downloading process.
Even though some do take the time to find a way to prevent it, an everyday teenager knows more about hacking and scamming on a computer than before.
We were raised to know this stuff, and they dont seem too understand that downloading is second nature, and the blocks they create arent as effective as they hoped.
I dont blame the companies as much as i do they down loaders.
They know what they are doing is illegal, and they know that it's wrong.
Yet, they continue to steal from the bands they are "real fans" too.
These artists work hard, and spend time making good music for the people they love, and for the love of what they do.
And illegal down loaders take advantage of their hard work.

I personally dont approve of Limewire, and Itunes,and programs like that because it is a main trigger of the uprising illegal downloading going on in todays "Ipod Generation"
I'm pleased to hear that there are groups forming that are against it and are putting out petitions to ban it.
I dont think that getting rid of it is as necessary as making it harder or even impossible to scam.
If hackers know they will fail in the attempt or will get fined for stealing, and will stop and be responsible and pay for what they download.
Music stores like FYE, will also start crumbling because of the lack of interest in CD purchases.
A lot of people and businesses are going to be destroyed because of the new and illegal craze.
Illegal Downloading.

[If you agree with me please say so.]

xXx < > renee
August 22nd, 2007 at 08:14am