What's Wrong With Emo? NOTHING!

Seriously. What's wrong? Not all Emos cut themselves or are depressed, my brother is one, and he's a happy person.
On YouTube there's a lot of videos slamming Emo. Nothing is wrong with Emo. I'm sick of people making great big things to make people hate Emo, and you know what? They're Stupid. The people who do that (Like the Media and some News Groups and Channels) are fucking assholes. Get on with your fucking life, and stop wasting it trying to make people hate a Genre. The news people - you got a whole world of more interesting shit, and this Emo one is only a little one, and it is for teens, not 35-year-old's working on a news channel! It's bad enough some teenagers are slamming Emo, but now parents and the Media? That's pathetic. Parents shouldn't butt in to their teen child's life so much.
And no - there is nothing wrong with Emo music. Some adults say that by listening to rock music so much, your child can get 'infected' by it and do unexpected things. But it doesn't. My best friend listens to rock music all the time and she's perfectly normal.

Ok, I could go on and on with this, but it's taking the piss out of me.
And now I think I should stop.
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:54pm