The Green Garden In Her Eyes.

This is a draft for my stories.. just posting it here for fun.. and do comment !
DO NOT COPY.

-----------------------
Bob POV:
-----------------------
Molten blue solid creep into my being. I could feel its dense weight, pulling my heartstrings to an all time low. Astonished yet amazed at my new discovery. Somehow, the gift splash a splurge of colours into my world. The smells, the touch, the sight, all of it was amplified
-unimaginable.

The soft marshmallow light blends in with the liquid blue crystal of the pond. It was as though I was watching my whole environment under a moonlight, whereas in reality, I could sense it was just a plain pond under the reflection of the sunlight.

Everything was beautiful, details so intricately imprinted inside my mind. Woven into a masterpiece, slowly building up, wrapping me in its orange glory. The trees, I finally realise, were webbed together by string like veins, pulsating with rainbow colour = a sign of life.

I never wanted this gift to fade away.

At the corner of my eye, a watery like figure was skating. I could see through her, as though she was a mass of blue jelly outlined with silver strings.She was frozen in her own time, twirling and gracefully spinning.

Step by step I move towards her, cautiously, narrowing my eyes into tiny slits. Long honey hair, chocolate skin and the scent of ... strawberries.

Beautiful haunting piano music swirled around her, melting into the leaves and flowers. And I could see the blue aura seeping into my skin, merging into one with my veins.

Butterflies flit about her, carried by the notes of the music. And the water below her formed a rushing current of a deep whirlpool.

The flowers seem to bow down to her as her hair swished to the left and right, so silky yet forming a rustling sound of leaves.

I couldn't breathe.

She suddenly paused and, with her back facing me, she turned her head to her right. The gentle slope of her nose and her partially closed luscious lips made my eyes transfixed on her.

I tried to breathe.

"Who is there?"

The voice. Full of pink and red hues, as I saw more butterflies flit off her lips. The surge of the piano music gave me an adrenaline rush as I realised that she was talking to me.

The lack of oxygen blowed up my mind, and the last thing I saw was the green garden in her eyes.
March 23rd, 2007 at 03:10pm