Teenagers Scare the Living Shit Outta Me (I need some help)

Okay, so theres this girl named Caroline who I hate. I only talk to her because shes "friends" with alot of my other friends so I have no choice. Shes really selfish and will interupt the conversation if your not talking about her (she like screams something about herself). I only was nice to her because my other friends really liked her and it would be really awkward if I was mean to her (youll notice that my other friends arent like me if you look at my profile.) So I find out the other day that my really good friends hate her with a passion. I don't really know what to do, she makes fun of me and when people do that I usually tell them to fuck off but I'm playing nice with her because even the people who hate her are. Some of the stuff is really uncalled for, not just calling me emo or goth (not either, im punk) but making the fun of the way I look and how I act. I dont know how I should treat her, if I should be nice or a bitch. I don't want to make my other friends feel like they can either be friends with her or me, but its getting really annoying and making me feel like shit. Any advice?
xoxo
Rawrie.
March 24th, 2007 at 12:20am