Superfreak.

Hi. This is Taylor, whose INO username is currently taylor; superfreak. and has been, most notably, taylor; fentoozler. I'm also the INO Poet of the Month at the moment, which will cease, thank you lordy, in...five days? Four? Whatever. Soon.

I don't know half the people on this site, and I'm not sure I really want to. I'm not exactly the kind of person who gets along with the general population. I have no filter on what I allow myself to say, and I am a brutal, mean, honest, sarcastic bitch. I don't have the right to say a lot of what I say, but I will usually say it anyway, which hasn't really done me any good but it's how I roll, I guess.

It's officially 14:01, Calgary time, and I've been up for around an hour. In that time I have sent an email to a nagging/annoying as hell classmate regarding our science project that will hopefully scrape by with at least a 60%, & I have also eaten toast. Huzzah, I definately know how to live. I'm also officially addicted to Little Miss Sunshine. Saw it in theatres, loved it, got it for Christmas, became obsessed. Wicked movie. Go see it.

I think I'm going to go listen to Sufjan Stevens some more and cruise INO. Please hold.

Okay, nothing terribly exciting happened. People are talking about Zelda, which I want oh so badly, and how their lives suck at the moment. I've gotta stop creeping the personal problems section. It makes my stomach want to puke. I'm tired of hearing about how such and such is having boyfriend troubles at such and such an age, etc etc, and OHMYGOD CATS HAVING SECKS ON MUH ROOFTAWP! I don't care. Shoot the damn things.

Oh nausea, and I'm out.

Taylor.
December 27th, 2006 at 10:09pm