People Slating Off What People Like/Dislike

Today's Rant is about People Slating Things Off

This is a really annoying thing to me, people just going on about how bad something/someone is. When they just randomly start saying to you (be it via MSN, Myspace,in person..ECT) that your music/taste in clothes/who you like/what you believe in ECT are Bad or things along those lines.

For example..

E.G. 1
Girl A : How can you like that band. They are SO crappy
Girl B : No There Not they're amazing. Better than your bands.
Girl A : No way! mine are so better yours are so crap they're music makes no sense
Girl B: what are you on about. Mine are better...
ECT ECT ECT

E.G. 2
Guy 1 : How can you like M.Owen He's a shit player
Guy 2 : What! He's fantastic! How can you like D.Beckham he's so old and a shit player
Guy 1 : What are you on mate. Beckhams great
ECT ECT ECT

We Have all experienced something like that in life. It just annoys me so much. Neither of you are right. They're PERSONAL OPINIONS! Not everyone likes say Girls Aloud or Fall Out Boy. Everyone has a right to like what they want. You cant control what people like, you can influence them to like a certain type/style but you can't force them to like something. Okay he might like 50 cent and you don't, that's fair enough, you don't have to like that style/group, but that doesn't give you the right to have a go at them for liking that. She might like My Chemical Romance and you don't, fair enough just don't go and have a go at her for liking them. I'm not saying your not aloud to express your opinion but don't just argue with people for liking something when you don't.

Everyone is aloud to like who/What they want. You don't have the right to just yell at them for liking something you don't.
People when you see someone saying something like 'WOW THEY'RE/IT'S AMAZING!' Don't just reply by saying negative things back to them. You don't like them/it. Fair enough, you don't have to. That person does so get over it.
You cant force someone into liking or disliking something because you do. Your Not an almighty god or something that your the one who chooses who likes what and everything. There's no such thing.

Cant you all just grow up and realize that not everyone loves the same things you love. Not everyone hates everything you hate.

If you agree with me you can re-post.
If you don't agree Then don't re-post.
Your Choice.
Just don't hate me for liking who/what I want and what i believe.
Personal Opinion.
Thanks For Your Time.

Yazz
xoxo
August 27th, 2007 at 12:52am