Great Day!

Heya!
Today is a pretty great day for me! Mibba finally updated, as you know, and I love it! It is a little slow at times, but I am super in love with the new layout, and have been waiting forever and a day for this day.
It is also exciting for me, because last night/this morning I sent in a test blog to University Chic, after emailing things back and forth with their managing editor. I am hoping that today will finally be the day when I am offered a spot writing blogs for them weekly. This will be such great experience, considering I am not majoring in Journalism right now...even though I know I should be. The last fact is kind of sad, because I kind of want to be, but Sociology is also my passion. The Sociology building of my school is just too far away from where the Journalism classes are located to make easy trips back and forth among the majors. That sucks, but I can always major in Writing instead of Journalism, and it'll be closer to my other major.

I am really hoping that I get a good email later today from the editor of uchic.com, because I think the test blog I sent in was pretty great.

Loving the new Mibba, and my new blog layout I created!
Amanda C.
May 24th, 2012 at 02:37am