I Just Don't See The Big Issue

So, New Mibba is finally here, eh?

I'm kind of shocked at the welcome (or lack-there-of) that it's getting, to be honest. I quite like it and find it to be pretty easy to navigate. I think people have so many "issues" with New Mibba because they haven't taken the time to pluck around the site and figure things out.

I was one of the people that had a couple days of early access to New Mibba before it actually launched so I was able to spend a couple of days testing things out. At first I was kind of like, "Uh, wait - what?" to so many different things. The layouts and the forums pages confused the living crap out of me for a while, but after a good couple of hours of sifting through things, everything became a lot more clear.

I'll admit, now that it's launched it is really slow, but that will surely be fixed with time. I mean, Dujo even said that himself multiple times. And he's working his butt off to try to fix all the bugs that are still here. So I propose a couple of things for the people that have qualms about New Mibba:

One: Let's cut Dujo some slack, guys. He should get everything worked out soon.

Two: Just be patient. A whole new website was launched; it's bound to have some problems.

And as for the people who are mad it's changed, what did you expect? Dujo promised us a new website, what was it? Two years ago? And there have been plenty of announcements lately about the new site coming out. Seriously guys, just have some patience with it all.

I'm sure all the bugs will be worked out soon and things will be super smooth once again. We just have to get used to it all again. It may be a pain in the back-side for a while but it'll all be worth it in the end.
May 24th, 2012 at 04:24am