Rambling & Minecraft

Because that seems to be what I do best.

Okay, I have to admit...the new blog is, so far, my favourite part about New Mibba. :3 I loooove the layouts already made, and that's AWESOME since I'm much too lazy to make my own. I feel like I'll definitely be using this blog thing more often than I did the journal section, though my private stuff will probably be kept to other sites.

Huh. It's only taken me a few hours and I'm already in love with New Mibba. I think. ::think: I mean, there might be a few things that I still hate, which I might post below - expect me to post below with things I hate - but overall, it's quite nice. I know what it's like to build, update, re-build and re-do a site, so I commend the admins for their hard work.

Things I don't like:
putting this here to somehow space out these lines
  • In the forums, I despise the huge amount of space that the usernames and info take up on the right. I think it should be not as wide - like the old Mibba was - to give more room for the thread itself. That's my biggest problem right now. It's annoying as heck.
  • I also despise how I can no longer click my username or anyone else's and get the View Topics or View Posts choices. It was like...view profile, send message, add to friends, view topics and view posts. I MISS THAT. HOW CAN I STALK PROPERLY WITHOUT THAT?
  • Updates about people I've friended. I've taken most of the updates off for a lot of people, but this feature makes me feel like I'm on Facebook instead of Mibba. I despise Facebook.
  • I don't like the generic profile. I wish the customized profiles could be displayed right when you click on someone's username.
  • THERE IS NO PREVIEW BUTTON ON THE BLOGS!? GAH. I just noticed this.
because i'm an idiot and there is no other way
That's all I can come up with right now! I pretty much love the rest of it. The first reason is the one that's really bothering me right now. ::XD: I think that's just a simple change of coding...*hums*

I haven't really been on Mibba much in the past six months or so. For a long time, something felt...off. Hardly any of my old friends are still around, and I just felt myself slipping farther away from everyone. Granted, I still feel like a bit of an outcast when I post in the General section, though I don't know why. I just feel like I don't really belong here anymore. I'm hoping New Mibba will give me an addiction strong enough to restore friendships and make new ones. I want to get into the crowd again, as weird as that might sound.

AND NOW, for my last topic...MINECRAFT. My brother downloaded it for his XBOX, and we've been playing splitscreen like crazy. I am so freaking addicted. I close my eyes and see redstone and cobblestone because I've been mining so much. I really like mining, even though I tend to come across lava more often than not. I don't know how many pieces of gold I've lost to that terrible stuff. ::XD: At least I'm useful, though! My brother does all of the building and awesome stuff, and I go collect what he needs, like wood, diamonds, cobblestone, coal, etc. Right now, we're tearing down a hill to try and make two lakes meet. Why? Because it's Minecraft and we can. But yeah...we played it for four hours last night, and five hours just a while ago. ::lmfao: SO FREAKING ADDICITED. What is it about that game?

Oh, and I have a complete hatred of creepers. Do you know how many times they've ruined my garden? TOO MANY TIMES. Our house is entirely too epic for creepers to be getting at it. It's floating in the air, but my garden's on the ground. It's a stone house with three floors, a pool with a waterfall and a portal on the roof, and these HUGE spires that go up as possibly far as they could go. My brother likes to jump down from them. ::XD: Maybe I'll take a few pictures and post them if anyone's interested...

Well, that is all that I have to say, Mibba! I'm quite talkative tonight. Comment if you like, I don't bite...hard. ;D
May 24th, 2012 at 07:59am