Obviousy this is about the new Mibba. Also, moving & GED.

I'm really enjoying it so far. The blots are much better then I expected them to be and I'm happily surprised. I just finished making my first poem layout and I have to say, I love the layout maker. Its mega simple and it loads ten times faster, which is good for me because I do everything on my Kindle. Lol.

All of my articles are gone though lol. There were like three I wanted to delete but there was one I really wanted to keep. I had really put a lot of work into it. :/ but it's okay. I think I might write a new article soon.

I haven't checked out much but I like the book section, too. The story section is where I'll be exploring next.

--

We're moving down to a two bedroom soon. My brother will stay in the second bedroom and then hes flying out to Michigan to live there. And then the second bedroom will be Elizabeth's room.

After a year or so, we want to move to a town close by where Casey's grandfather lives and rent a house there. Our eventual plan is farther away though. A city that's a couple hours away where Casey wants to plant a church. We're going to stem from our church here and they hope to have other churches planted elsewhere stemmed from the one here, too.

--

I was supposed to take my GED this week, but when I went to register, they told me there were no more vacancies. I could have gone ahead and taken the thirty minutes to register and I MIGHT have gotten a spot if four people didn't show (there were three people on the waiting list already) or I could be bumped to the June test. I decided just to come back in June. Mostly because I was irritated.
Firstly, I had to walk there. Its only like ten minutes, but its Texas in May at noon, so it was hot. As soon as I got to the college, I couldn't go in the main door because it was blocked by construction. Once I found a side entrance, I found the front desk person but they couldn't tell me where GED registration was. They gave me a map and funny directions to the library and told me to go ask the person who does the GED classes. It took me a while to find the library because the map was useless. It only has the names of the people the building is dedicated to, not what the actual building is. And the library building is not called a library. Its called the Learning Center. Once I found that and the GED class section, they told me to register in the business building. They also gave me bad directions. And guess what? Its not called the business building. Its called the Student Testing Center. I eventually found that, too, but total, I had been wandering in the heat about thirty to forty minutes. So when they told me they were full, I was beyond done. I'll go back in two weeks and register then.
May 24th, 2012 at 07:24pm