Pro's of new Mibba!

I know that the reception new Mibba has gotten hasn't been too grand. Partly I think that's to be blamed on change and the fact that a lot of people don't like it too much. I don't really think many people have given the new site much of a chance(mainly because a lot of the things they're saying and are complaining about can be found to be unsound by just looking at the forums and blogs moderators, Dujo and the Admins are posting) and I think that's one of the main reasons there has been such an uproar.

I felt a horrible about new Mibba when I first saw it and sort of drew away of it, instead choosing to use the old one(I was given a preview of the new one before it was launched). But after I spent a few hours digging around, finding all the new stuff and figuring out how a few of the new features work, I really started to like it.

Anyways, I thought I would make a list of the pro's of new Mibba to try and show that not everyone hates it.

*Custom layouts for blogs
*Neat medals
*The ability to recommend the stories, poems, articles, etc. that we like
*The faulty star system is gone. (I felt that it wasn't that good because it was more based on how many people clicked on your story, instead of how many people actually liked it.)
*A better layout maker for stories
*Tutorials that are there to help anyone who has a question about (mostly)anything on new Mibba
*We can see what other books other users have read
*People who successfully got positions as moderators and places on the magazine can be seen
*Articles and reviews written by the Mibba Magazine can now be seen

That's my list so far and that's just what I've come up with in my time of exploring; I'm sure there are lots more cool stuff that I've yet to find. (: Why don't you tell me what you like about new Mibba?
May 25th, 2012 at 12:46am