Mibbans, Get Yo' Panties Out of A Bunch

I haven't been on this site in a few weeks, and I get a message from one of my friends on Mibba telling me about the changes Dujo has finally made. I get on, and what do I see? The old Mibbans falling apart about it.

Chill out. Take a few breaths with me right now. Breathe in through your nose, out through your mouth. Take a moment to really look at this site, and to look at the pros and cons about this site. This is not the end of the world. Stop acting hormonal. This isn't just a website for most of you--this is your outlet.

It can still be your outlet. Look at the good things that this site now includes. Almost everything now has layouts, including the poems. I think that's pretty nifty, and the layouts aren't dull and boring at all. The Mibba homepage looks a lot more lively, and overall I think this site has a more professional yet tighter atmosphere. The old Mibba was all over the place compared to how it is now.

Now, let's list the cons.
The site isn't organized how we've been used to it, and it seemed a llitle bit more disarrayed. Yes, it's slower and it's harder to update, but soon that will pick up. There is no more reading count, and the page is more spaced out than it used to be, leaving less space for you to look at the journals and the stories all at once.

There's always both sides you can look at it, and I ask you to please take at least a week to see if you like it still or not. This site can still be great, but you have to make it that way.
May 25th, 2012 at 01:34am