My lady parts are tingling thanks to Phillip Phillips.

First things first, I don't watch American Idol anymore. I watch the auditions because let's face it, they're hilarious but I haven't watched a full season since Simon has left. He was seriously my favorite and I just don't like it now that he's gone.

I did, however, watch the season finale last night. Okay, the last five minutes of it because I wanted to see who won especially since Phillip Phillips was in the finale. Honestly, I've been in love with him since he first opened his mouth in the auditions. He has the cutest f-cking southern accent that I've ever heard, an adorable f-cking face and to me, a beautiful f-cking singing voice. He's just an all around beautiful f-ck.

Well, he won and was super adorable about it all. So tonight, I decided to go listen to some of his performances from this season and his version of Usher's U Got It Bad... unf. My lady parts tingle while I listen to it. It's just... perfect. Sorry, Usher but his version is officially my favorite.

-x-

So, new Mibba, huh. I haven't really explored much but it seems nice. It's gonna take some getting used to but I will. I was gonna make my own layout for my blog but the layout maker was giving me a headache, LOL. I'm sure it's super easy but I just have no patience to play around with him tonight.

le shrug.

-x-

I think that's all. Nothing really exciting ever happens in my life. So I shall go lay in bed and eat the two bags of Funyons that I bought when I got out of work today.

-x-

Image
GAAAHHH. HE'S JUST SO CUTE.
May 25th, 2012 at 03:03am