The "Read 'Em Or Suffer" series...(Entry 67)

So yesterday evening marked the birth of the New Mibba. So far it's cool, but I suppose for me and probably a lot of others, it is just too much of a social network that we all love and use called Facebook. Now before I get bombed with the pro-new mibbians; I will say that I suppose in order for me to get used to it, I'll need about either two to four months seeing as I did join back in 2008 like some of the other members here. I will say this though: the blog layouts are awesome, I just wish that the layouts they used for the previews were available so that I can use the number 3 layout instead of the one I am now. But anyways, enough of that; time to get started on the next REOS (and final All Time Low video hosted reos). So let's get this started with...

The sixty-seventh installment of REOS is...
Secrets Keep Us Apart by I'd.Be.Your.Tears (this is the second of her 3 REOS for winning my contest).

So far this story has 4 chapters, 26 comments, 118 readers, 66 subscribers, sequel to Feed Me Your Lies, 4956 word count, original slash, and is rated NC-17. The eye-candy is original characters. The genres for this story are Romance and Teen. The summary for the story is...

In between lectures, tutorials, writing essays and revising for exams, Blair has very little time left for Tyler. And Tyler is also struggling to keep a balance between succeeding in the job he's always wanted and spending time with Blair.

As things start to get out of hand for both Blair and Tyler, they both keep things to themselves, putting a strain on their relationship.


Now we can get to talk about the author. She is 20 year old Nicola, from Great Britain (UK) has a tumblr, has 78 stories, and has two blogs titled Story Obsession, and 6 active stories.

Now we can get started on a couple of her stories...

1) Secrets Keep Us Apart
2) Sounds of Rain with 5, 4, 111, and 2 {completed, original fiction, slash, entry to contest: won first place, R (New thing I'll be doing is inputting the word count which will probably start in the next entry)
3) Set On False Pretense with 16, 45, 482, 29 {completed, slash, original fiction, R}
4) Fields of Paper Flowers with 30, 109, 376, and 62 {completed, NC-17, slash, original fiction,}
5) I'm Not My Father with 1, 5, 194, and 1 {completed, one-shot, Rydon, slash, fan fiction, R}

Well, here's the long awaited 67 installment of Reos as well as the last one that will be featuring All Time Low youtube videos. Now seeing as there are 6 videos left; this one will have them all instead of the usual 5. I just got done watching the movie Chronicle and let's just say that it is awesome until the character Andrew became flat out the super super bad guy. Right now I'm watching The Darkest Hour and loving it so far.

So until next time...
XOXO Nikii Nightmare

Disclaimers: You already know the drill, so don't try to sue me.






May 25th, 2012 at 05:49am