Day Uno: May 25th, 2012

Although we don't keep in touch anymore, today is my friend Emily's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!
Now to business.
This morning when I woke up, I was really not in the mood to get up, because last night I came home from Boston, exhausted, breaking night the day before... yeah. So you can imagine my crabbiness. With the crabbiness (by the way, why is it called crabbiness? We're not crabs), I managed to do the thing I'm best at in the world: Piss off my mother. With her pissed off, my younger sister was... 'shunned', I should say, and I was also mad. I was called a name, making me madder (I have SLIGHT anger issues. Note my sarcasm on SLIGHT). So, I dropped my sister off at daycare, went to school, cooled off.
With my own version of Short Term Memory Loss, I forgot what I did this morning in advisory/homeroom at school. So, let's skip to period one, Math.
We're in a unit on maps (fun, right? No). We have to draw a map DRAWN TO SCALE of our classroom. After that, of our schoolyard and garden (but that's later next week). Anyway, I did the math I had to do, and drew the outline of the class, then the windows, saying I was done. I called my math teacher, who you guys will know as 'N', over. She took a look at my map, putting on a face. I knew I did something wrong, making me mad. She told me the windows were on the wrong side of the room, something about length and diversion or whatever. I handled the situation well (I crushed my paper into a ball and threw it across the room. I was told to take a walk and cool off). I don't like looking dumb, something I manage to ALWAYS do in math. I do the math right, I just do the whatever comes after it wrong.
In science, my partner wasn't there. I moved my seat and hers so I can lay down. The partners behind me kept talking to me, and my science teacher, 'D', told me to sit up straight and pay attention.
I was mad again.
So, I did as she told, and then we watched part of the boringest movie ever, when one partner in front of me sat next to me. An old friend of mine that I don't get along with very well. Let's call him Turtle.
So, Turtle sat next to me, kept trying to copy off my paper. At one point, I punched him in the arm, causing a 'scene', as D says, and had to take a 'chill pill.'
After science, was English. Actually, this class was fine, since my English teacher, L, is AWESOME (and also my advisor), and just let us read for one period (all English classes, regardless of the grade, is two periods long. My class is split into two, first half in period three, second half in period seven). After that was History.
In History, I was beyond exhausted, and almost took a nap, if it weren't for my partner, who kept talking to me about random penguins and a scar under his chin. My History teacher, P, shunned me for talking. I wasn't- actually, couldn't- pay attention most of the class because a) my partner and b) I was tired and since yesterday, my voice has been very hoarse. Plus, my asthma was acting up every .3 seconds, making me a freakin' 'health hazard' to the rest of the student body. Anyway, after History, I went to English again (my schedule is very odd) and a 'friend' of mine (let's call him Czech) kept throwing things at me. You can imagine how upset I was. He must've thrown at least eight things. The very SECOND I threw a paper ball at him back, L saw, and threatened us both that if we kept throwing things, we'd get Friday DT (detention time), which is three hours. So, we stopped, after Czech secretly threw one more paper ball at me.
Then, we had a little project to do, and when I finished, I sat next to a friend, and a kid, who I'll call Samerican (South American), kept singing some foreign song and kept talking about the scientific term for sneezing.
After English, we had lunch (on Fridays we get out at 1:15), and after that, I went straight home, as always.
Here's the part where I talk about things that didn't happen today.
There's this guy I like, 'Colombian', that is REALLY good-looking. About two months ago, I think, I'm really not sure, Colombian asked me out. I said no.
Believe me, I wanted to say yes, and I almost did. Here's some reason why I didn't.
1. I'm thirteen, 'too young' to be 'dating.'
2. My mom would've flipped.
3. My dad would've flipped.
4. My grandpa would've flipped.
5. My uncle would've flipped.
6. Things would be awkward between me and my family if the word ever got out that far.
7. Things would've been awkward between me and Colombian if we ever broke up.
8. I don't know. Things would just be awkward.
So, yeah, I had to say no, but said I really liked him, and explained why we couldn't go out. The next day, I was informed I 'broke his heart', which I replied that I broke my own heart by saying no (cheesy, whatever), and I still like him, and I'm told that he still likes me.
So I'm sad.
On the plus side, I found out two friends of mine both liked each other. I have brought them together, and they are currently going out.
Aren't I awesome? And wow, I'm sounding British.
Also, there's some 'drama' going on between me, my 'BFFF' (yes, there's an extra F) who I'll call Curls, and my other friend that used to be my best friend that's my best friend again, who I'll call Happy, and OW, I just scratched my leg repositioning myself on my chair. The thing is, since Curls started hanging out with a certain group of people's, that person has changed. She's no longer fun the way she used to be, and so me and Happy both vented on our feelings about her on a school trip to somewhere that Curls didn't go on, because she decided to go somewhere else with her group of new 'best friends.'
Happy and I are reunited, and call me mean, but I'm glad Curls is confused to why I've been hanging out so much more with Happy rather than her. I'm happy it's this way. Curls gets on my nerves now-a-days.
Oh, and also, I wore 'chancletas' (Spanish for sandals) to school today, and about three kids made fun of me, one who I have a regretted history with, but that's another story.
So yeah! That's only about .00000000001% of my life in the past, I don't know, 3 months of school? I'm tired of typing, so I'm going to stop now.
Goodbye.
Oh, and please comment! I want to know at least SOMEONE is reading this, or this would've been a GREAT time loss.
Yeah.
Bye.
May 25th, 2012 at 10:25pm