How stupid can one be?

Never mind don't answer that, cause even I'm not sure.

But I am sure my mom is really capable of being a full on dumb a*s.

While she still laments over her "ex" boyfriend, oh wait, I'm not sure about ex anymore since they went to the movies together and apparently still text each other...

So imagine my surprise when my mom comes home and I find...a tattoo...I mean "tramp stamp" with her "ex's" name on her lower back.

ARE YOU FUCK*NG KIDDING ME?!

Seriously? Are you that dumb?

Getting yet ANOTHER tattoo of his name on your body? What is that, the third time you got his name tattooed? When you're not even fully back together?

I just...I really just break something or scream until my lungs bleed, or just simply leave my house for the night, because I can't stand being around my mother.

She just keeps giving me reasons to be pissed off at her and embarrassed by her.

Do you know how annoying it is to have people say "Oh, your mom and he-who-shall-not-be-named are back together...again?"

To quote one of my favorite movies "God, no wonder I'm so screwed up. I've never actually seen a full functional relationship."

I swear, I give up on my mom, I really do. I tried being there for her, hell, I even prayed for her and that didn't work. I'm so done of trying to understand why she tortures herself like this. Maybe she's a secret sadist, who knows.

Or maybe she's just too weak to be alone and scared that she'll never find someone to love her and being old and miserable.

WHO EFFIN KNOWS.

I just know the idea of going back to original plan of going to beauty school where my dad lives and living with my dad while going there is sounding more and more sweeter.
May 26th, 2012 at 02:44am