WRITER v. TEENAGER

I understand a great many things for my age. This is one of my specialties, I think it is a packaged deal with my writing. The talent, intelligence, emotions, perspective, and attention to detail; All rolled up into one giant ball in the corner of my mind that reads "WRITER" in black ink. The down side to this is the other package have write next to it. In this corner we have; emotions, irrationality, immaturity, and the great attention towards anything with a penis. This reads "TEENAGER" in bright purple ink. These two spheres of hell bounce around my head nonstop fighting each other for dominance of the rest of my mind. This poses a problem for me, because when I sit down to write something I am very aware that my reader (you) will take in the age that is on my profile. As hard as I try I fight against the purple and hone in my black perception, taking in every emotion and sense that my body can offer. However, that doesn't always work out. You see, my last blog that I posted a good 12 minutes ago, well that was the Purple Me. My cousin, whom I am very close to is being recruited in the air-force this September. I didn't know how to take the information, therefore I wrote some babble down about the lies I tell myself. Although it is true, it is very dramatically written and makes it seem as though I am a whiny kid. So I would just like you to know, as Black Me, to disregard my last blog even though I am not going to remove it. Because, purple or not, blogs like that will happen.
May 26th, 2012 at 05:28am