New Mibba

Alright, so the "new mibba" has been created. I have not seen any things posting about this "new mibba", of course I don't really like it so I haven't checked it out. I guess I'll list the things I dislike about it to maybe help you understand my hatred for this new layout.

1. The "Custom Profile"
I, like many people on this site, had a custom layout. When I get to this new site and I try to enter in the codes, like people said it'd work, it didn't. My profile is lame and annoying now, unlike my other profile, which I had worked on for two months.
2. Pre-made Profiles
Since I couldn't get the custom profile to work, I went searching for pre-made profiles, as the other, better mibba had. There are none available. Not only this, but it's a nuisance to other mibbians who had made sites for layouts that you can find. They have to redesign their whole site to appeal to this new mibba. It's just bothersome and pretty much time-consuming. No one can have a unique page now that there are no pre-made layouts for them.
3. Relearning
I have been on mibba for five years. I got accustomed to the mibba I have grown to know and love. That mibba is the one that everyone knows how to function and can actually make layouts for. I have to figure out where everything is now and this whole site is just a confusing jumble of awkward. Although this layout is nicer for the rest of the site, since I disliked the blue-orange combination there was before, this new mibba has a whole new system of schematics that is unfamiliar to my mind.
4. Subscriptions
I was used to the "inactive" and "active" system of subscriptions where it told me whether or not I'd read the most recent update. Now, there is how long ago this story was updated. How am I supposed to know if I read an update from a few days ago without going on the actual link? I am not going to memorize every time I see an update, especially if I have more than 30 subscriptions, which I do.

So, although there are many others things I hate about this new site, I have no more time on the computer, and have to give this up.

Dujo, please, for the sake of the true mibbians, change mibba back to the way it belongs.
May 26th, 2012 at 05:31am