Just because i'm on pain meds, and i want to rant.

Why do people freak out so much when i start to actually be nice? It's like the question of the day. I start to be nice to someone, or actually start to give a damn about someone, and they like flip shit. Saying they wish i could go back to 'not giving a fuck' or they like my "idgaf mentality'. The hell does that even mean? It's like i show an itsy bitsy teeny weeny amount of emotion and everyone goes nuts. "You've changed." "I like you when you don't care." But when i don't give a shit, and i hurt everyones feelings, everyone says "Sophia, learn to care about people." "How can you just hurt someone and not care?" Seriously? This is beginning to get ridiculous, because i'm confused. I finally like someone, cool. I am sweet as shit, like beyond sweet. Just trying to be nice about everything. Even though everything he does makes me want to jump off something, but no, i'm still nice. And sweet. And caring. "Baby this" "Baby that" "Love" "Cutie" "Babe" Everything. It's pretty much disguisting. But i'm just trying to show him that i fucking care about him. Then all of a sudden, i say one thing, and he's like "why are you so overly sensitive?" WHAT? Are you kidding me? Not to mention, i'm going through hell. Too be overly sensitive i'd have to be throwing some serious tantrums, mind you. But no, i say one thing, and i'm overly senstitive. Okay. That's cool i guess. But once i start being 'Sophia the mega bitch' everyones gonna be bitching again. I can't win.
May 26th, 2012 at 07:52am