Graduation, New Mibba, More Writing, OH MY!!

Wow,
My vocabulary has seemed to be limited to that one word. So many things have been changing while I feel like I'm stuck in the same funk that I've always been in, yet I feel like I'm growing into something better than I can even imagine.
I recently just graduated high school literally a few days ago. And has my high school career been an experience, there has been so many things that have happened in the last 4 years of my life that I'm glad to be starting fresh and new. I can't wait to take on college and living my life as free as I possibly can be.

Anyway,
I can't believe how amazing I think the new mibba is. It seems more structured in my opinion though I know others feel confused and lost and don't get me wrong the first day when I logged on I was in deep confusion but as I began to explore and read the tutorial forums and all that great shit I began to understand the greatness of this new structure mibba has brought to us. I think that instead of all the criticism we should just embrace what has been given to us and suggest minor changes that I'm sure mibba will fix (if we ask nicely.)

Now that I've gotten that off my chest,
I'm officially writing again, now that school is over I can remove my hiatus to every thing and get back to writing what I want. I'm deleting Surrender and completely going ham on it to make it much better than it actually is and once that has been fixed I'll be putting that back up there. I also have other stories in the mix just hanging on the back burner for me to post them on here. A lot of them are short stories but there are some lengthy ones. I just can't wait for everything to unfold so that I can get everyone's feedback.
May 26th, 2012 at 09:19am