I would like... // Questions

to go fishing tomorrow! I really hope it does not rain, because if it does that means no fishing for me and I have been looking forward to fishing for a few days now.

Wow, this is one of the first times I have gotten writers block whilst writing up a journal. I knew what I was planning on writing about then I got distracted by the New Mibba. I'm honestly surprised it came out so quick, I was expecting it to take a while. I think it will take a little while to get used of, but that is expected with every new site.

I have to work again today, which I don't mind, but the hours I work are a bit all over the place. I get to work afternoons today, the last time I worked was two days ago and I was working days. My body is getting mad at me because my sleep routine is all over the place. I actually don't mind working afternoons because then I can sleep in and actually get a few things done before work. But, I also like working days because then I wake up early and can get stuff done after work. I guess every shift has its' pro's and its' cons.

I bought the movie The Time Travellers Wife, and let me tell you something, that movie is great even though it made me cry. I just love it! It is probably one of my most favourite movies to date. I also like The Perfect Storm, American History X, The Boondock Saints and It's Complicated.

This blog is all over the place today, I can't seem to stay on track with any of my thoughts.

Questions:
1. Do you have any pland for Sunday?
2. What is your favourite and least favourite thing about the blogs section?
3. If you have a job, what is your favourite shift to work? Least favourite?
4. Have you seen the Time Travellers Wife? If so, do you like it?
5. What are your top 5 favourite movies?

Happy Saturday!

~Lacee
May 26th, 2012 at 05:08pm