I think the world is out to get me. OH AND QUESTIONS :)

So, it's memorial day weekend, and i'm stuck in the hospital. This is awful; it's beyond beautiful outside. Like friggin' stunning. The sun is shining, there are pretty clouds that you could lay under and find things in, there are birds chirping, and flowers blooming. I bet there are people playing bags in there backyards, and drinking beer, and little kids are blowing bubbles, and running through sprinklers, and eating popsicles, and not to mention eating amazing fucking food.

I want to do these things. But no, i'm sitting in a hospital bed, getting my entertainment from throwing skittles at my nurse and watching day time MTV. Not cool. I'm also in a mega load of pain. To be quite blunt, it feels like my insides are going to fall out of my butt. Not fun. I wish i wasn't so bitter, but i was supposed to go to a family party today, then a not-so family party tonight. And now i can't because i'm in the hospital. And it's not like i haven't been here for 11 days. I have. ELEVEN FRIGGIN' DAYS. Yeah. Eleven. And i can't leave, for another seven.

Memorial day isn't my only issue. I graduate on the 2nd. Next saturday. I may not be able to walk across the stage, i might have to get my diploma in the mail. THE MAIL. Seriously. I've waited my whole life to walk across the big stage and shake Mr. Watson's nasty ass, old man hand and get my diploma, and now i might not be able to. How is this fair? Just because my pancreas wanted to go stupid, and my immune system wanted to shut the hell down, i may not be able to get my diploma the way everyone DREAMS about getting it? DUDE, MY FRIGGIN NONNA WAS GOING TO COME FROM ITALY TO SEE ME GRADUATE!

I don't think this is fair. Once so ever.

Oh oh oh QUESTIONS :)
1) How are you today?
2)Doing anything fun this weekend?
3) Ever been in the hospital for a long amount of time and it ruined things?
4) Give me a prank to do on my nurse.
5) Are you graduating this year? If yes, you excited?
6) Summer plans. :)
May 26th, 2012 at 09:35pm