People

Hey guys it's Damn girl :) hope you guys have been well and that life is treating you kindly :) it's been really hot other here lately.

It's been a few months since I have broken up with my ex, turns out right after we broke up he asked his mate Charlotte out then he has the nerve to start talking to me and telling me I was the best girlfriend he ever had, I've learnt his game he just said to to try and get me back into bed but I thought I'd be nice and talk to him and half way through friendly convo he goes to me 'i don't care' now when we were dating I had to put up with so much of his crap and I was very moody that day so I finally told him off and it felt good :)

college is going well; we're stuck in this small stuffy room so we're all baking in there lols. My friends have been looking after me recently if you've read my blog 'nan' then you'll understand. My mate Jade and her fiance Joel had me over his granddad's house and they started dancing on the bed and there's me lying on it and I get bounced off the it lols. Aimee took me out and we had a tub of Ben n Jerry's then a slushy so we got really hyper and we found out it's not just people at college that will act really normal when two teenage girls act really weird and hyper out of nowhere. Got a bit upset the next day cause Jade got jealous I hung out with Aimee instead of her so I told her to talk to me when she's grown the hell up so she went on a hissy fit then came back saying how sorry she is but as I was pissed off with her I made her kiss my foot.

A couple of days ago I had to film in college but some twat that really pisses me off had me stay behind from filming cause he was slagging me off earlier so snapped at him and said I was going to push him in front of a train if he didn't shut up. The next day I go into college to find out he wrote on the tape 'don't touch or get raped' what the fuck is wrong with this guy! I told him off for it and told him why it's not funny and how much trouble we'd get in by our teacher and he still found it funny. I honestly don't know what's wrong with people at the moment I just hope things get better.

Thanks for reading :) hope you guys are well :)
May 27th, 2012 at 12:49am