my pathetic stalkerish tendencies

i've never written a blog post before so i have no idea what it really is. i suppose it's like...some sort of rant that no one will ever read. so let's see, what do i have to say. oh i know, LOVE. my love life is absolute shit. i hate this...being alone thing. i know i'm not the most impressive guy around but there has to be someone...anyone, willing to give me the time of day. who knows. i think its just my inability to show true emotions. i'm blunt to a point of annoying-ness, i've been told this before. i can't help it. if i want to say whats on my mind then i'm going to say it and i may forget that you are a human being and have feelings too. oops. i don't even know how to start working on that little issue. there is this one guy. i don't know anything about him. he's just that insanely attractive guy i stalk...we all have one of those right? or not right. maybe its just my lack of having a purpose. you see a gorgeous guy in the mall...ask everyone if they know him...and stalk him on every social networking site known to man instead of just i don't know, talking to him. my god what is wrong with me. no wonder i'm so alone. i have no backbone. what a nice little epiphany. i guess this blogging thing is useful after all.

well...to those who may or may not have read this...to the person that is stalking me on every social networking site known to man...to those who just like blogs and want to read stupid rants...farewell until next time.
May 27th, 2012 at 07:03am