Venting 1

There's so many things ugh. First off, I don't have any will to keep writing new chapters for stories I have posted on here for whatever reason and second off I can't stand this new mibba because I can't see comments without my computer closing the page on me -_-. It's the last few weeks of my sophomore year and my teachers keep piling group projects on my shoulders. I HATE group projects with a passion. I always end up doing all the work and it just pisses me off.

Sigh I'm gonna miss my senior friends it just won't be the same next year plus all my military friends are moving away ): I'm most likely going to be a loner for next year and then senior year omg no one is even gonna know who I am when I walk across that stage because I'll be moving summmer of junior year /:Gah my life is lame and I'm stupid. I keep going back to an old friend for sex when he's bisexual and more than likely more attracted to gguys. I mean, I don't think I'm bad in bed, but it's not fun fighting for his attention. I was so deprived since I hadn't had sex with him for like eight months before we did it two weeks ago. Did I mention it was in a guys' bathroom at school? Lame right? Well not exactly since my sex life seems to be a lot of my story scene inspirations and all ah.

And then my mom out of nowhere wants to start going to church. I cannot stand churches(no offense to any religious people). I'm agnostic (don't follow any religion, but not a non-believer which there's nothing wrong with athiests either). I told her already that I don't believe in religion but she doesn't care which is completely insensitive of her seeing as it's like she's pushing beliefs on to me oh goodness. My life is at a low lately for real.

I made a decision recently to quit band for next year because of all the crap I get daily. I'm not the best saxophone player, and maybe I'd practice more often if I didn't have a thousand other things going on in my life geez. I've been in band since sixth grade, but I really can't take the drama and stupidity any longer. I love you Band, but see ya. Then I basically got screwed over in my yearbook staff -_- all in the same week.

This girl who came on to staff barely in January who is a part of the newspaper became a yearbook editor while I was here all year working my ass off for them to become an editor and she comes and steals it away from me. She's a nice girl and all, but that was so wrong to me. I felt like I was slapped in the face at our yearbook party when they announced it. It's a week later and I'm still pissed about it. She's a total control freak and best believe that she's not gonna boss me around next year. I'll gladly leave the staff if they need her so badly.

Sigh, I talked to my yearbook advisor and she said she'd think about making me a third editor, but that she's see how I do at this stupid $80 workshop. I love how she didn't pick me then and there like she picked the other girl. Another slap in the face, but at least she's giving me a "chance". Whatever.

Life, if you're listening, go pick on someone else please.

-Amaya
May 28th, 2012 at 12:21am