Writing away (Plus a photo of me)

I have decided to do June's and August's Camp Nanowrimo. I did Nanowrimo for my very first time in November and I have a great novel because of it that I am trying to get published. I am not going to stress about June's novel. If it reaches 50,000 words that's wonderful (and unexpected) but if it doesn't no worries. I'm also doing Julnowrimo but I'm not going to stress about getting 50,000 for that one either. August will be the novel I have been planning since I did November's novel. I am very excited for that one and a bit nervous. I am sure it will be great though. I am excited and looking forward to it. To some people it may sound crazy trying to attempt three novels in three months but like I said I'm not stressing and besides I plan to make writing my career. I write everyday and it is my life. The only way I'm probably going to be able to make a career out of it is by producing novels consistantly. I know I can do it and I am going to show all my doubters and prove them wrong. They think it's impossible to make a career of writing and that I don't know what I'm doing because I'm 19 years old. They don't know anything. Writing is what I was born to do and someday a publisher will pick up one of my books but until then all the ones who pass on it are missing out.

My sister took a picture of me today. I wanted to get a picture of me writing putside for my Camp Nanowrimo profile and this is what resulted. I kind of like it even though I was dressed in my work out/athletic clothes.
Image
May 28th, 2012 at 03:48am