“Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.” ― SIERRA (I've done that before)

Okay, so I have been a kind of bitter single this week so one b**** who is friends with some of my friends completely told me off and after that I had a talk with a close friend about how I wasn't comfortable telling it to any of my friends. So she gave me the magical idea to write about it, because I quote "When something is bothering you you've always written or sung about it. What's so different this time?" So here is my little or big rant (I don't know how long it will be at this point.

Where to start, where to start...

Lets see.... lets start with friends.

Okay this is a really weird reason for me to be a bitter single (then again i'm not a bitter single, I'm just being bitter and just so happen to be single, because I would love to believe there is a difference.)So a group of friends that I sit with after school, are not really my friends, but for some reason they want to sit with me. They do not let me sit with other people. If I go try and sit with any of my friends who are guys, they start telling people I like said guy. Just because I'm not sitting with them, so I am continually reminded that I am single during school!

2) My awkward past with guys...

This is a bit embarrassing for me but, The current guy I like kinda told me to go kill myself in a text to my friend, the crush before that is "in love" with my older sister's best friend, and the one before that is now dead. (CONGRATS LYRIC! I THINK YOU JUST TOPPED EVERY OTHER AWKWARD CRUSH LIST!) So at this point I'm just scared to know whats going to happen next...

3) The other annoying people.

Okay, so I get a lot of crap for the clothes and makeup I wear (I have my own style mixed with the emo and punk styles) So I'm called a freak show so much that any guy talking to me is "big news"

4) Almost everyone at my school is a wanna-be gangster. And to me that is just so annoying because they think they are bad-ass, when most of them are in reality too short to even reach breast level of most girls, and too scrawny to be threatening!

5) I'm not attractive to most people. Lets see....

A- I try not to be mean to people until they tick me off.
B- I refuse to do drugs
C- I'm not the thinnest girl in the world
D-Choir geek, not athletic
E- I don't wear tight clothes
F- I'm not interested in the people who will one day be in prison
G- When it comes to my friends, I am violent

So until I meet an amazing guy who
-Doesn't do drugs
-Doesn't tell me to kill myself
-Isn't embarrassed of me
-Doesn't try to act like he is the sh!t

I will be single and I know that. Other People know that. My friends know that. So yes, because one of the biggest b*****s I know has her millionth boyfriend in just this year. I have been I little bitter on the subject this week.
May 28th, 2012 at 05:18am