I'm gonna need some help with this one.

So, I was hit with some serious inspiration, and I've got a general idea that I'm dying to write. Simply put, it's going to be the story of a couple that is getting married quickly because the guy was diagnosed with ALS, or Lou Gehrig's disease. I'm calling it Have a Little Hope. (please excuse the terrible layout - I'm still getting used to New Mibba's layout maker)

The problem is: it's going to be quite the doozy.

I know that I'll have the help of my lovely beta explorer, but as we've proved to ourselves in the last few years, we can't finish anything if it's just us by ourselves.

So I'm going to need some serious help. Anything you can do: editing, critique, outlining, personal experience that can add to the story of the wedding or the family dealing with ALS (specifically his fiance), all of it can help.

I'd love to get it done before summer's out, but I'm not sure how realistic it is, so I'd at least like to get the planning and into the writing before the end of summer.

So, if you'd like to be a part of it, just send me a message or something, and if I manage to get a group together, I'll set up a thread in the group stories forum.
May 28th, 2012 at 09:21pm