Day 5158

Well. I erased my other blog entry, for some reasons you may know. That entry helped me, but kinda stung others. So I took it down. Yeah at first I was upset, but after a while I got over it and all is good ;D. Anygeeway, I'm writing more for my stories, especially Dahlia Smiles. I'm thinking about making a Georg Listing/Gypsy one, but not too sure. I have regents coming up, and I'm pretty sure if I fail, I don't get to see my grandmother this summer. :C so I NEED to focus and pass. But I hate school, and ignore it completely. And this is where it is headed.
I hate school soooo much, I don't even have friends there, I have this guys friend who is in some of my classes, but we butt heads a lot and they say it looks like we are dating, so I avoid him at times. And he can be a douche. Then there is my best girl friend, who I only have lunch and French with and we sit at the opposite ends of the class room, so yeah. We sit together at lunch, but most of the schoo, year she didn't show up to school. Now she is going to school almost everyday, but I don't go either sometimes. Then there is that one kids who says I'm like a sister to him, even though I hate his friends and girlfriend, and then is not anything like a brother. I tell him a secret, he goes ahead and tell his friends. They laugh at me, and so does he. Now that I called that to his attention, he kinda does something about it, but before he didn't even publicly say anything to me in the halls, or cafeteria, and left me hanging when I said hi. He only talks to me when he has issues, and it annoys me. So when he needs something, I am the biggest jerk ever. He texted me a couple days ago, whineing and saying, help me I feel like I'm in a trance. Dude, you just want attention. He's one of thoose fake people who say they have "No Emotions" but whine all the time that his girlfriend doesn't love him. No emotions, remember? Stupid. I miss my old school, where 6/9 people didn't think I was stupid. Because here they do. I have honors, and the kids are out of my social level. They are hipsters. They tell a joke, I don't get it, then I become the joke. But, what am I gonnna do? Cry? Man, the last time I cried, was when I lost my mom at Marshall's, (a week ago.)
Anyways, im going to become a bass prophet, so screw school >:D
Fairwins*
May 29th, 2012 at 12:21am