LOL WUT.

I'm not going to lie, I've taken the longest goddamn break from Mibba. Admitting that is the first step to recovery some may say, and since I'm done with school for the next three months I will hopefully (fingers crossed/knock on wood) come here more often.

That being said, I would not blame anyone who used to read some stuff I wrote to have given up on it. Because honestly, I have too.

That also being said, I probably won't finish any of the stories I was working on, and will probably post new ones. My interests have definitely shifted since I was on here last, so I'm sorry if I don't do stories about that kind of stuff.

However, I am completely open to finishing off a story if you send me a message- you know, for closure (listen to me, I'm sound like a douchebag- sorry). So yeah. I can do that for you if you want.

But to be honest, I'm simmered off the Jonas Brothers (though I still jam out to them). I do not plan to be writing anything involving them. As I moved away from the Jonas Brothers, I have rekindled my love for Harry Potter, the Hunger Games (I am actually writing a Finnick and Annie fiction write now, if you're interested), Criminal Minds and pretty much all of the guys on Saturday Night Live- don't judge me, they're gorgeous.

So yeah. Sorry if you were invested in any of the old stories. I'm probably never going to finish them ever.

IN OTHER NEWS....

I've finished my exams. That's cool.

Mibba updated its whole look since I was last on here. That's cool. Still trying to figure out how the hell it works though. Shouldn't take me too long.

Another successful school play went off without a hitch (Peter Pan. People flew).

And that's pretty much it.

Catch you on the flip-side, muddafuhkas.

:)
May 29th, 2012 at 04:43pm