Shawol!

Okay so I can’t understand why I didn’t write a blog about them sooner! I am a girl that loves different types of music so you could say that I like everything! The number one music I listen to is K-pop. If you don’t know what it is then I’ll tell you…..K-pop means Korean Pop. EVERYONE should know what Pop is so I won’t explain. My favorite K-Pop group is SHINee, SHINee, SHINee, SHINee! I am a pure Shawol that is dedicated to SHINee! If you don’t know who SHINee is well look them up! They even performed here in America so don’t take them too lightly! I recommend the first video to see is “Lucifer”. Don’t worry the song is not about the devil so don’t trip okay! If you want to know the words look it up on YouTube for the video with the lyrics! Once you see how gorgeous they are you are going to fall in love! Now I am not a Shawol that is dedicated to SHINee only through looks. I actually took my time to see each person and their personalities. I would say that the five people in the SHINee group are people I would LOVE to meet! So here is a shout out to all the Shawols out there that support SHINee! And of course a shout out to Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin the members of the group!

This Shawol is over and out!
May 29th, 2012 at 05:44pm