Top Ten Ways To Kill Bordom.

According to me.. :]

Meh. Well.. This is what I do! haha.
Now stop complaining about being bored.

1. Grab a chair, strip down to your undies and dance dance!
2. Get creative on your siblings bed with craft supplies.
3. Keep screaming someone's name over and over.. No matter how many times they say what.. Keep saying their name for like a minute tell them you have a secret.. Then proceed to scream "hi" very loudly in their ear and run away.
4. Create "art" on yourself, the ceiling, walls, doors, other people, etc.
5. If you have a way to get to, or live near a walmart.. Call up some of your friends to hang out. -_- [Yeah, I know this ones dumb, but.. Trust me.. If you have friends like mine it'll be the best day of your life. Find the list of funny things to do there.. Read some.. Chuck it out the window and create your own]
6. Find a recording of a fire truck, cop car, or ambulance siren.. Put it on a CD or your IPOD and play it in public.. It makes people look.. When they don't see anything. Convince them they're skitzofrantic.
7. Block your number, call your best friend, disguise your voice and convince them that someone ordered a playboy subscription in their name... :] ..Orrrrr. Actually order one for them.. Or do it to your principal.. Yes, -grins-... Or the school.. It sends conformation emails without needing a credit card number or anything. ^_^ I think.. I 'unno.. Mike never told me about anything.
8. Get a towel or blanket, tie it around your neck and convince people you're the newest superhero and your here to save them from the invisible fire that's burning on their nose.
9. Go around singing the Dave The Barbarian, Happy Tree Friends, or any other annoying theme song to people. Wait.. Singing? More like off-key screaming.
10. Eat a whole 16 ounces of cake icing..Trust me.. When that kicks in.. YOU WON'T BE BORED! Mmm Strawberryyyyy.

Ohh yeahhh new FOB title!

I've got 16 ounce of cake icing and a bad idea that says no one is safe.. Okay.. That was dumb.. o_O
-puts on I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth-
Fall Out Boy! ^_^ YAY!
August 29th, 2007 at 12:47am