Just a Little Bit About Me

So my name is Ashley. I have a wide variety of nicknames that never stick for very long, so I normally just stick with Ashley. I'm told I am intelligent and I believe them. I'm not vain (usually) but I'm extremely lazy and still manage As and high Bs. Also, my spelling isn't the greatest and my grammer may not always be correct. Get over it. At least I'm not like the chicks who go "OMG Hizzzzz!!!!! My names Blah Blah Blah and I luvvvvvv Such and Such and me and my bf r gunna be 2gether 4everrrrrr" This is what I say to those girls, get over yourself! You're not cool and you're not cute and you most certainly are not funny. Just stop please. That's worse then white girls at the club. Though, I will admit, I can be like a white girl at the club. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, simply go to YouTube and look up Jenna Marble's "White Girls at the Club". After this eye-opening experience, I am working on NOT being a cliche white girl at the club. Except for the shoes thing. I hate wearing shoes, unless they're boots. By the way, I'm from Texas. So y'all will see a lot of y'alls. It's just what I do. Again, get over it. I'm a very opinionated person. Also I am a devout Catholic. Ask me anything about my religion and I CAN TELL YOU! I am NOT the "typical" Catholic who just goes to church and gets insulted when people talk bad about it and yet don't have a clue why we do the things we do. I know the Catholic faith. Ask away! There's hardly a question that won't stump me and if you DO stump me, kudos to you. It's not a contest. Band is my life. And my life sometimes sucks. I love music, but band just.... SUCKS sometimes. I'm a lifeguard at a local waterpark and I absolutely LOVE my job. It's the best thing ever. So I suppose I came off a little bit... well bitchy. I'm not. I'm extremely sarcastic but if you actually read this blog, you'll soon find that out. I'm not out to hurt anyones feelings and I'm not out looking for a fight. Usually. I'm an annoyingly happy person and I get over things really easy. Grudges are not my style. They are totally unattractive. I try to focus on the good in everything but even I fall into a hypocritical state. I won't say I hate hypocrites because I am one. We all are. And to say you aren't, is hypocritical in itself. Just love yourself and others. Life is good. Signing off.
May 30th, 2012 at 01:19am