Cute Boy and New Friend

Last summer, I met this guy and talked to him for a couple weeks. He ended up taking me out to ice cream one night where he realized he had zero interest me, LOL. But we're friends, we hung out as friends that day and continued to be. We haven't really talked all that much since last year which isn't a big deal but I've been seeing him at the gym whenever I go lately. So, of course, we say "hi" when we see each other and ask how the other has been.

Well, I went to the gym today for the first time in two weeks and I saw him there. We exchanged hello's and how-are-you's then much to my surprise, he actually initiated a long conversation. I wasn't really expecting it because the last time I saw him, we talked for like two seconds but today, we talked for a while. He asked me about my car because I had driven by him on the way to the gym so he asked if that was me then he asked when I was getting a new car, which surprised me since I didn't think that he remembered me telling him last year that I was saving up for one. So we talked about my car, he was suggesting different kinds of cars that would be good for me, and just other different things.

We talked for a minimum of ten minutes and during the conversation, I would notice him eye me up and down (well, mainly my legs since I was wearing shorts) which made me giggle like a school girl internally, LOL. I thought I imagined it at first but then after I said how I don't come to the gym often, he was like, "Well, it doesn't look like you even need to be here." And he eyed me again so definitely didn't imagine it, haha. Anyways, he's super cute and nice but he has a girlfriend which made me feel a little bad because I didn't want to flirt with him since he's seeing someone. But we did kind of flirt, I guess, because we were teasing one another a bit and I feel kinda bad about it because like I said, he has a girlfriend. Even though it was innocent, I still feel a little bad.

le sigh.

And since we had talked about drinking a little bit, he said that tomorrow he would bring drinks and leave it in his car and we'll drink outside instead of working out. LOL. I told him that I wouldn't be there tomorrow because I have to work but the next time I'm there, I'll be expecting that. So now I'm holding him to the fact that he owes me a drink, haha.

Basically, point is that it was nice seeing and talking to him. It's always nice to catch up with someone you haven't really talked to in a while.

-x-

I made a new friend yesterday! This girl that lives down the street from me was walking her dog yesterday with her boyfriend and somehow, they ended up in my front yard talking to my mom and other neighbors. Long story short, I went outside and met them and now I'm friends with her. Turns out, I've met her before which explains why she looked so familiar but she's friends with someone that I'm good friends with (that's how I've seen her before).

So now my mom thinks that we're gonna be the three stooges this summer going to the beach, lol.

-x-

Okay, I think I'm done now. I've rambled long enough so now I"m just gonna go lay down, watch TV and wish that the boy that I like will text me. I haven't talked to him since Saturday and I absolutely hate texting him first because I feel like I'm being annoying and that if he really wanted to talk to me, he would. But I decided that if he doesn't text me today or tomorrow, I'll suck it up and text him Thursday. le sigh. I suck.

-x-

Image
This is relevant, right? Because my title says, "Cute Boy" and he most certainly is an attractive man so it's relevant. Now enjoy his face.
May 30th, 2012 at 01:50am