Haven't been here in a bit.

I haven't been to this site in a good year and a half. I had forgotten it even existed, I'm not sure what made me remember it. I have missed it now that I think about it though.

It's changed so much! I'm glad that the layout is still relatively similar to the old one though. I remember seeing the reminder that it would be changing everyday on my page for months and always wondered why it never did. I wonder if any of the people I used to know on here even come here anymore. The option of changing one's username will probably make that a bit difficult to figure out, but I digress.

I went back and read through all of my old "journal" posts, as they were then called. I was appalled at how immature and clueless my younger self was. Some of them were quite painful to read. It made me realize how much I've matured in the past couple of years, and how much better I've become as a person. I look back on these posts and can't help but feel that I sounded like a hateful, bratty, immature little girl and certainly not a person worth knowing. I decided to just delete all of them since I would rather not remember myself as that kind of person, even if that is a bit vain.

I think I'll start posting again though. I just graduated high school this year and won't start going to school again until the fall, so I plan on just relaxing this summer and figuring out what I'm going to do with myself. So I'll try to post often.

Thanks for reading :)
May 30th, 2012 at 03:17pm