In Case Anyone Wants To Know What's Going On In My Life.

My laptop has crashed, and I was lame and didn't back everything up. I was in the process of updating most of my stories, but now my progress is gone. So I'm coming up with everything from scratch again on the desktop. It may take me a while to update, but I will get to it I swear! On the plus side I'm out of school for the summer so hopefully updates will be more frequent because let's face it, I don't have much of a life.

Also, I saw my friend Anna the other day. She's been expelled for trying to kill herself at school with the use of narcotics. ANYWAY, I got to see here the other day for the first time in months. It was very emotional (In a good way of course!) until her freaking bitch of a step-mother ruined it.

My mom is very sick too, so I'm really depressed about that because I don't know exactly what is wrong with her. It's really depressing and sad and I'm kind of freaking out.

And today when I was out for lunch with my sister this creepy little black (not meant to be racist) dude (when I say little I mean little because I'm only 5 ft 3 in and he made ME look TALL!) kept staring at me and winking at me. He followed me to the counter to pay for my meal and grabbed my ass. It pissed me off. Let's just say I'm not allowed in that restauraunt anymore.

That's about it....So thanks for reading.
June 1st, 2012 at 04:51am