Old Memories

Day: June 1st
Time: 12:15AM
Listening to: Uneasy Hearts Weigh The Most by Dance Gavin Dance

So I'm graduating high school & naturally lately I have been thinking back on things that have happened within the past four years. I'm also currently listening to old DGD & it reminds me of SO much gah. Ever listen to something and it instantly brings you back to a certain time period in your life? Yes, well this one brings me back to an oldie.

Back to graduating and such, everyone's so bummed & I'm so excited to graduate. I hate my high school. It's hard to intermingle with other cliques and the guys I like never like me back. In fact none of the guys at my high school have ever liked me except one and that was in 10th grade AND HE BARELY EVEN KNEW ME. HE JUST RANDOMLY LIKED ME FOR SOME REASON! I will always find that odd...anyway. I'm excited to go to FIT next year and just meet so many new guys in the city. I'm excited for guys to be open minded about me and not just be like oh yeah that's that weird girl that had an emo phase in 7th grade. Like NO, they won't know about that. They'll just know about the current more mature me. And I love that. I love that I can make new friends, friends that AREN'T cheap! Since all of my current ones are. I mean of course I'll miss the safety and simplicity of high school, but honestly the teachers and students and pointless rules are just not enough to miss.

When I graduate on June 19th I will be crying tears of joy. I will finally be rid of this place.
June 1st, 2012 at 06:18am