This is going to seem incredibly immature, but...

... I'm insanely angry right now at my (boyfriend's ) friend's girlfriend. Not for any real reason. Well, not any life or death real reason.

Perhaps it would be best if I started at the beginning and gave you all the story before we get to why I'm unreasonably angry.

Two days ago, my boyfriend found a mother cat and four kittens underneath an old trailer that they keep behind their garage. His aunt took one, and his neighbor took another, leaving two kittens and the mom still under the trailer. He's been feeding them and giving them water and we play with them, but his parents don't want them inside because of their other animals.

We were discussing what to do with the other two kittens and the mom, and his parents thought it would be best to take them all to the A.P.L., since none of us could keep any of them and they didn't want to leave the cats outside, seeing as we live kind of far out and there are coyotes and other things around that could possibly get them.

I was all for this decision.

Now for the reason that I'm angry.

My boyfriend was hanging out with his friend last night, and apparently his friend texted his girlfriend a picture of the kittens. And she responded saying she'd take one. That should be perfectly fine. An adult should be able to say: "Oh, that's cool. At least it'll have a decent home."

As an adult, I should be able to say these things, right?

Well I can't.

Why? You may or may not ask yourself.

Because she's taking the kitten that's my favorite of the two. It's the kitten I would have taken if I had been able to.

It doesn't help that I don't trust her. That I know how untrustworthy she really is.

I dunno. This probably all sounds really stupid. And I should probably just grow up.

But I felt that I needed to get all the frustration out, because I can't talk to my mom about it. And I feel like my boyfriend just gets annoyed when I try to tell him why I don't like this girl or anything about why I feel the way I do about her.

I just don't know, Mibba.
June 2nd, 2012 at 12:05am