There's just some people you don't need...

For example, best friends who end up being needy, attention-seeking and have drama permanetly attached to them. Do I look like a therapist? Honestly, I have enough problems of my own and I don't need anyone else's.

Okay, I sound like a bad friend, but really I am so tired of hearing about her ex (who is a perpetual player with an ego the size of Africa) and his new girlfriend. There's only so much of self-hate comments a person can take without becoming fed up. It's been months, MOVE ON.

If that's not bad enough, she is permanently hanging around with his best guy friends (one of whom I may have a teensy bit of a crush on). So maybe my ass is burning because of that a little bit. Just a little. I think I'm more annoyed by her constant seeking of male attention like an unloved puppy chasing after someone after days of not seeing them.

Oh, here's another type of person you don't need in life: boys who send mixed messages. Messing with a girl's feeling is not cool bro. Especially if she has been crushing on you for a year and a half and she doesn't know where she stands with you. Ahem.

****
On a happier note, I just came downstairs in the freezing cold (it's winter here) of the middle of the night to make this blog entry. That's not a happier note but whatever.

Love you mibbians.
xx
June 2nd, 2012 at 12:16am